Question

Volume issue

• 13 December 2020
  • 1 reply

• Contributor I
  • 0 replies

Just tonight - my arc only goes up to 15 volume.  I will turn it up it stays up for one second then drops down to 15. I have two other amps in different zones that work fine .  I disabled Alexa , everything is updated . I’ve only had this for three months so im

really nervous and upset . Please help! 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Dr z.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, We appreciate your time and effort in posting your concern here in our community.

It might have to do with the volume limit on Sonos player. can you check if it's active or not?

You can use the Sonos app to limit the maximum volume for each one of your Sonos players. The limit can be set on a volume scale from 0 - 100. For example, you can limit the max volume of a Sonos player in a child's room or shared spaces.

1. Open the Sonos app for iOS or Android.
  2. From the Settings tab, tap System.
  3. Choose the room you'd like to modify, then select Volume Limit.
  4. Use the slider to set your desired maximum volume.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.