Speakers keep falling out of sync

• 4 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi there.  My speakers keep going out of sync.  I’ve followed all self helps inc creating own wifi channels and regrouping speakers but keep doing it.  The support diagnostic number the last time they faulted is: 146769554.  

can you please help?  They’ve not always done this, but this problem has been persistent for last 12 months and is getting on my nerves now :(

thanks.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi there @Blackrabbit313, Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear about this ongoing issue on your Sonos system and thanks for sending a diagnostic report of your system, upon checking, there are Wifi interference and audio dropouts detected on your Sonos system. If you’ve checked these articles about reducing Wireless Interference and Music service stops and skips on Sonos and have tried all of the steps on those articles then we’ll take this further. 

Keep us posted on how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.