I have the same issue as in this topic. The line-in used to work well, but now, it comes and go :
- I made a factory reset, without success
- Tried several RCA wire, of course
- Reboot router, of course
- Checked that Line out from the Hifi Amp was OK, of course
- I called the technical support, of course - no comment - the guy/girl was not aware about the use cases of the Sonos Connect (Turntable > Hifi Amp > Connect RCA In or Connect RCA Out > Hifi Amp > Hi-fi Speaker)
- I send my logs to the support : no idea - Your Connect is KO
This is the limit of Sonos in 2021. No fixing - No repair : You just have to buy the new model.
Any idea? Thanks a lot.
Best answer by buzzView original