Answered

Sonos Beam freezes and unresponsive

• 18 March 2021
  • 1 reply

• Contributor I
  • 0 replies

Hello,

I've a problem with my Sonos beam. Every morning when I turn on my Tv the audio stop and skip on the Sonos Beam. When I want to check the Smartphone app the Sonos beam is unreachable. The only solution is to unplug the power and the Sonos work again perfectly for the day. I've already try the factory reset with no success. Please find my diagnostic ID : 1944524877

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Xander P 18 March 2021, 17:48

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Wan6, welcome to the Sonos Community!

Have you noticed if there are any issues using the app before turning on the TV? If it works fine prior to the TV being powered on, it could be related to another device connected to the TV - I’d recommend testing if this issue persists with only the Beam connected to the TV via HDMI.

Typically this only causes audio issues, rather than being unable to connect with the app, however it looks like the Beam is quite close to your router, and this could be creating some local interference.

In this case, it may be necessary to get a bit more distance between the router and your Beam. Let us know if this helps :)