Question

s2 App and Beam

• 26 November 2020
  • 1 reply

My S2 app has been giving me “unable to connect” error messages for about a month now. We’ve had our two beams and S2 app working fine for months, even after the ios14 update. However for whatever reason, the app decided to unrecognize both our beams and we’ve had to re-connect our beams to the app. We did this process yesterday and everything worked fine. Today, I went into the app to find that neither one of my beams were on the app and I had to re-connect them again. 

Anyone have this issue and what can we do to fix it? It’s quite annoying given the price tags of these products. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Try powering off all your Sonos devices, and then restart your router. When it has fully restarted and wifi is settled, power up your speakers one at a time. 

If that seems to sort it, it may be worth setting fixed ip addresses for your speakers.