Question

Product not found during set up

• 19 January 2021
  • 1 reply

After about a year not using my sonos 1 y tried to set it up and I can’t find it, tried all the instructions on the page, green light flashing  rebooted the product, relocated the product, put the internet cable, used a different mobile device, etc and still can’t find it. Can you let me know what the problem might be?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Caterinahetz

Welcome to the Sonos community. Thank you for reaching out to us and for letting us know about your concern. Let me share some information with you.

When a speaker is giving your green flashing light, it means the Sonos product is powered on and ready to be set up.

To help you connect to your Sonos system, allow me to ask a few questions.

• Was your Sonos speaker factory reset before? 
  • How many Sonos speakers do you have?
  • Is your Sonos app software up-to-date?
  • Are you using an iOS or Android device? Can you tell me the software version?

If you can, please provide more information about your Sonos system for us to check. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, we'll be glad to assist you.