Question

Problems with Sonos One's

• 14 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Good morning, I have been having loads of problems with my Sonos One’s losing connectivity. I have done everything I can think of and also taken advice here. Today I removed (older), Play One’s from my surround system (paired with a Beam), and installed the One’s in my TV room. They will make a stereo pair but I cannot create a surround. I  get an error message on the App saying they are not compatible products. The One’s are 18 months old with latest software. The Play One’s are older. WTF is happening to my system? It has been brilliant for 16 months and a nightmare for 2 months. Advice please. TIA.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Try a reboot of your router.

If that doesn’t help, I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of trying to add the surrounds, and call Sonos Support to discuss it, or post the diagnostic number here for a Community Moderator to pick up.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available beyond just the diagnostic analysis.