Answered

No power to Sonos One

• 28 November 2020
  • 4 replies

So I restarted the Sonos One by disconnecting the power cable from the socket. When put back in no power to it. No lights, no connections…

I tried the cable from the other working Sonos one. Nothing. 

Any ideas? To me it looks like the PS inside is not working, or am I missing something. 

icon

Best answer by cmare 17 December 2020, 21:11

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @cmare.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community since you already tried all troubleshooting steps let me help you further.

I’m afraid that’s all we can do to test the speaker and it might be damage already since you already tried using a different power cable still nothing.

I would like to recommend calling our customer phone support on weekdays to see if the speaker is still within the warranty period.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Thanks @Mark P for swift reply.

Is there any other means of communication than the phone customers support?

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @cmare.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out back to Sonos Community.

I’m afraid that the phone support group is the only team that can answer your question if your speaker is still within the warranty period or not.

Our chat support agent will just refer you also to a phone agent.

You can try to give them a call today looks like the phone agents are available today. 

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Just had to share…

I called the support line. We tried everything without any positive results. Then I send them a video of the device not working. The next day I was offered a replacement unit, so I sent my back (all arranged by Sonos, package pick-up at my house, no costs). As they saw I sent my back, they posted my replacement unit. So I had a working unit back in less then a week. 

Big thumb up for Sonos!!