Answered

intermittent surround sound cut outs

• 11 December 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi, I have a Sonos beam and 2 Sonos ikea lamps, I have an issue where when using surround sound the surrounds keep cutting out briefly then coming back, I bought a boost to improve this and it did for a bit but now the issue has returned, I have removed the surrounds and readded and restarted the boost but this is still happening, does anyone know a fix for this?

Thanks in advance🙂

Diagnositcs code 93151066

icon

Best answer by buzz 12 December 2021, 02:18

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I suggest that you refrain from Factory Reset without further consult. Factory reset does not solve fundamental issues such as this and the reset destroys some diagnostic data that could be used to understand the issue.

Likely this is a communication issue that will leave clear tracks in the diagnostic. 

How do I get to check the diagnostics? 

Thanks

Call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they also have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.

To be perhaps more clear, no one except Sonos folks have access to the data in the diagnostic, not even you, as the submitter. It’s my guess that there is some data in it that might be sensitive, like some PID, so they keep access locked down.