I need help connecting my SL sonos speakers to my arc and sub?

• 20 January 2021
  • 2 replies

For some reason I cannot connect all my sonos sl speakers with the arc and sub to create the home theater set up I desire.  The sonos sl speakers are like their own two entities they won’t even pair with each other.  I tried rebooting, unplugging, uninstalling the app, reinstalling the app, I have clicked on the play button when the chime sound comes on and still the sonos sl speakers will to sync and integrate with arc and sub.  I need help I don’t know what to do?  I am new the his sonos ecosystem but this is major deal brearker and if I am not able to do this I think I am going have to return this and return back to Bose.  This is just too complicated.  I need some help before to resolve this.  

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Have you followed these steps? https://support.sonos.com/s/article/2927?language=en_US

The fact that they won’t even form a stereo pair is odd.  What sort of network do you have?  Access points?  Mesh?