Answered

How do I submit video proof of Playbar problem

• 30 December 2020
  • 3 replies

After a 4 month renovation, we plugged in our Playbar again. It immediately produced a very annoying high pitched sound. A complete reset to factory settings including reinstalling the sonos app did not help.

Yesterday I contacted sonos support in The Netherlands via live chat. They sent me an email with ticket number, requesting a video with clearly audible high pitched sound. From the email, it was not clear how and where to submit the video and the email address it was sent from appears to be no longer in use. 

The high pitched sound from the Playbar is a known problem, but it looks like sonos is not interested in supporting older speakers. Very disappointing and unsustainable. 

icon

Best answer by Simon B 30 December 2020, 23:18

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello there @Mel L., Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the community. Sorry to know about what happened. But about your question on where you could send the video proof for the Sonos Playbar issue. Kindly contact our Sonos Support in the Netherlands through this contact details 0800-555-1234. So that they’ll be able to assist you further about this issue. 

Keep us posted on how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your reply. In the mean time Sonos reached out to me, because the ticket was still unanswered. I was able to send my video and Sonos has decided to replace my Playbar.

Happy customer again!

Best regards,

Mel L 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello there @Mel L., thanks for the update and I’m glad everything got sorted out and fixed. If you have any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to assist you.