Green Light not muted

• 14 May 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi Sonos community, I sometimes get my Arc on green when switching from TV to Amazon Prime or once I’ve lowered the volume to zero

Today, it’s not changing and it’s not muted.. I can’t hear my TV nor Amazon Prime - yet, Alexa and Apple Music display sounds

Could you please help me and advise - Report 712585842

Thank you!

Cheers

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7

A solid green light just means the Arc has been muted or the volume has been turned all the way down.

Try unplugging the Arc and TV from power for about a minute.

Thanks @GuitarSuperstar! still not working.. neither is it muted nor the volume is all down

Somehow now worked @GuitarSuperstar! thanks again

I’m having the same issue again, and I’ve already tried the above steps and nothing.. could you please help

Userlevel 7

Disconnect the Arc from the TV and unplug both from power for about a minute. Plug the TV and Arc back in but keep the Arc disconnected from the TV. Turn on the TV and be sure CEC is enabled. Run the TV Setup process in the Sonos app and connect the Arc to the TV’s HDMI ARC port when the app instructs you to.

You should add Magician to your Nickname - it worked! Thank you so much much for your prompt response and support

The Sonos TV Setup said another HDMI/Cable/Surround was interrupting the connection, so I unplugged the Cable’s port HDMI from the TV and it worked. Don’t understand this,  in the past it has always been plugged in (Cable TV HDMI + Sonos HDMI on the eARC port) and was able to hear the TV through my Arc..