Answered

Dropping out

• 14 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi, could someone check my diagnostics please. I have issues with songs cutting out even couple of seconds. I have fibre broadband top speed. 376079944.

icon

Best answer by James L. 15 July 2021, 09:43

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Badge +17

Hi @mjordan68btinternet.com,

I’ve taken a look at your diagnostic, and it seems like something is causing the Beam to work a bit harder than it should, causing the audio dropouts. Please try unplugging the Beam from power for 30 seconds, plug it back in and try your music playback again. If the same issue occurs, please submit another diagnostic and get in touch with our customer care team.

Thanks James. I turned everything off including my router,  left it for a few minutes and then restarted. Seemed to cure it. I've run another diog.... 1361417304.

Thanks.

Badge +17

Thanks James. I turned everything off including my router,  left it for a few minutes and then restarted. Seemed to cure it. I've run another diog.... 1361417304.

Thanks.

Great, I’m glad everything seems to be resolved now. Don’t hesitate to get back in touch if it happens again :slight_smile: