Answered

connection a distance

• 11 August 2021
  • 1 reply

POUR VOTRE INFORMATION INCIDENT RÉCURENT ET TRÈS ÉTONNANT ET QUI PEUT ÊTRE TRÈS GÊNANT

J’étais a Bruxelles dans l’appartement d’un ami qui lui aussi est équipe d’un système sonos, j’ai voulu prendre la main sur son système avec mon application pour mettre ma musique spotify et j’ai DÉMARRÉ LE SYSTÈME SONOS que j’ai en France sur l’ile de ré??????

C’est le deuxième fois que cela se produit sur les 4 derniers mois. (je n’ai essaye que 2 fois et je ne recommence plus)

Cdlt

Didier Dumas

FOR YOUR RECURRING AND VERY AMAZING INCIDENT INFORMATION AND WHICH CAN BE VERY INCREASING

I was in Brussels in the apartment of a friend who also has a sonos system, I wanted to take control of his system with my application to put my spotify music and I STARTED THE SONOS SYSTEM that I have in France on the island of Ré ??????

This is the second time this has happened in the past 4 months. (I only tried 2 times and I don't do it again)

Cdlt

Didier Dumas

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 11 August 2021, 14:32

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Yes, that’s how it works as your Spotify account/app is currently linked to your Sonos account/speakers at home.

You perhaps would need to sign out of all devices in your account at the Spotify website to avoid any device confusion, then join your friends network with their permission and add your Spotify account to his/her Sonos setup to use their Sonos speaker instead of your own.
….

Oui, c'est ainsi que cela fonctionne car votre compte/application Spotify est actuellement lié à votre compte/enceintes Sonos à la maison.

Vous devrez peut-être vous déconnecter de tous les appareils de votre compte sur le site Web de Spotify pour éviter toute confusion entre les appareils, puis rejoindre le réseau de vos amis avec leur permission et ajouter votre compte Spotify à sa configuration Sonos pour utiliser leur enceinte Sonos à la place de votre  propre.