Answered

Connect:Amp Boot Loop

• 26 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi, two days ago my Connect:Amp (on S2) lost connectivity with the Sonos App and started to blink white, after unplugging and plugging it a few times it did the same white flashing OR orange flashing, tried a factory reset, and now it does the same white flashing, also tried connecting it via ethernet but it just doesn't work and it doesn't stablish a connection with the switch or wifi, pressing the MUTE | VOL+ does nothing and idk what else to do. Thanks

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 27 February 2021, 00:15

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

If you can, I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic, and call Sonos Support to discuss it. If you can’t, I’d still call. With the potential of a hardware failure, other than a potential factory reset , there isn’t much the community can do. 

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available beyond just the diagnostic analysis.

If you can, I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic, and call Sonos Support to discuss it. If you can’t, I’d still call. With the potential of a hardware failure, other than a potential factory reset , there isn’t much the community can do. 

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available beyond just the diagnostic analysis.

Thanks, I'm going to call, it's the only option that i have since I'm in Argentina, also going to ask about a Play5 S1 and what should I do with it. Thanks