Answered

Brilliant customer servive

• 20 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge

Just had a few hiccups with my Sonus system, possibly caused by updates to our BT whole house Wi-Fi system. 
I rang Sonus and had the pleasure of talking with Andreea T.   their technical assistant who with great patience walked me through the problem and got my system up and Running.

A big thank you Andreea T.  for you help and thank you Sonus for a great system. 
Colin. 

icon

Best answer by nik9669a 20 November 2020, 15:24

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

It’s always great to hear some positives for the support staff. Sometimes folk like Airgetlam and John B get a “thank-you” too when they offer solutions to owners. 

I’d think anyone who offers potential solutions here on the forums deserves a big thank you. It’s hard to interpret situations from text, and potentially incomplete information as well. There are some fairly standard issues that recur over and over again, and most can be resolved by some relatively innocuous effort. Identifying and explaining how and when to do them, and then when to pass on the issue to people who have access to the diagnostics is key. 

If my results are north of 95% success, I’m pretty happy. But I also have to recognize there are issues that I’m not familiar with, so I don’t respond, or suggest that a direct Sonos contact is preferable. 

And then there are those with preconceived notions that are contrary, who are only looking to complain, and not actually asking for assistance. :)