I’ve recently obtained a Sonos Amp and a Sonos Sub for my TV film setup.
The issue I’ve encountered is the following :
- Setup of Sonos Amp works smoothly.
- Adding Sonos Sub looks seemingly ok , returns the message at the end of the setup that Sonos Sub has been successfully added but that sometimes the device doesnt show up and a power cycle is required. Sonos sub isn’t visible.
- After a powercycle of the Sonos Sub the Sub doesn’t show up.
- Both setup via wireless or wired result in device not popping up within the Sonos S2 app on my iPhone.
Cable has been tested on other device to ensure cable is ok , cable is working perfectly on other devices.
Repeated the setup process quite a few time , everytime resulting in the device not showing up.
Verifying the network connectivity of all the Sonos devices on my router tells me the following :
- All existing Sonos S2 devices ( Sonos Amp ) and Sonos S1 devices mac addressess are shown on my router except the mac address of my Sonos Sub.
Furthermore i’ve performed the setup with only 1 wireless accesspoint to rule out the possibility of interference of having multiple wireless signals. This resulted in the same issue of the device not showing up.
Requesting further steps on how to proceed with this issue and connecting my Sonos Sub (G3) to my TV audio setup.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.