Answered

Xbox One

• 15 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Bonjours, j’ai ensemble de sonos one SL chez moi et j’aimerai savoir si il y avait un un file pour connecter les sonos à la sortie audio de la console car ma Xbox ne prend pas les sortie audio en wifi … j’ai regarder sur internet et il dise d’acheter un câble TOSLink mais si je regarde sur ma paie de speaker il y a une seule prise et c’est une prise internet . Donc comment faire car j’ai mes speaker depuis des année et je ne peux pas les utiliser sans prise

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 15 February 2024, 03:53

View original

1 reply

Translation:

Hello, I have sonos one SL together at home and I would like to know if there was a queue to connect the sounds to the audio output of the console because my Xbox does not take the audio output in wifi... I looked on the internet and it says to buy a TOSLink cable but if I look on my speaker pay there is only one socket and it is an internet socket. So how to do it because I've had my speakers for years and I can't use them without a plug.

No, the One SL is not designed to be used as a Television or computer speaker. Your best bet would be to get a Sonos speaker designed to be connected to your TV set, (the Sonos Ray, the Sonos Beam, or the Sonos Arc) and connect the XBox to the TV via HDMI. 

Translation:

Non, le One SL n'est pas conçu pour être utilisé comme haut-parleur de télévision ou d'ordinateur. Votre meilleur pari serait d'obtenir un haut-parleur Sonos conçu pour être connecté à votre téléviseur (le Sonos Ray, le Sonos Beam ou le Sonos Arc) et de connecter la XBox au téléviseur via HDMI.