Skip to main content
Answered

Using the Sonos Line In Adapter on ERA 300

• 2 July 2024
  • 2 replies

So I ordered the Sonos Line In Adapter, plugged it in, ran 3.5 Audio cable from Mac Mini m1. Sonos instructions which I bet are before the new app say selected line in as a source but I’m not finding that in the app. I’m sure I must not be looking in the right place. Any help would be appreciated.

2 replies

The link below connects you to the Sonos Groups accessible on the banner across the top of the Sonos Community landing page. You may have to join the specified Group before the link will open. I’m already a member so I have no difficulties accessing the information contained in the link. As soon as you open the link there is an update on using the Era 300 with a PC that may help.

Note: There’s one caveat to joining a Group….you will be notified each time a new Post is created for that Group. Just want to mention that upfront as some members consider any unsolicited alerts from Sonos as a form of advertising that’s not appreciasted. So consider yourself forewarned. 😉

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

I got it sorted out. I had the ERA 300s set up as surround so I had to undo that to setup as stereo and it worked just fantastic. Now I have a Move 2 on the way!