Skip to main content
Question

use era 100 like surround and stereo

• 30 June 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi everybody,

I need you're help.

I explain. I want to make 2 era 100 for home cinéma and stéréo ?

How I can do it ?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

For home cinema you need a soundbar - Arc, Beam or Ray. That will give you 3.0 - the 3 front channels. You can then add your Eras as surrounds for a 5.0 system. A Sub or Sub Mini will make it 5.1. 

Hi, Thank you forbyour answer.

If you want, I have already sonos arc and sub. So I have a home cinema system. And want to use 2 era 100 like surround and stereo for my office. 

I want to use the same era 100 for 2 different configuration.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi, Thank you forbyour answer.

If you want, I have already sonos arc and sub. So I have a home cinema system. And want to use 2 era 100 like surround and stereo for my office. 

I want to use the same era 100 for 2 different configuration.

The only way to do that is to keep bonding for home theatre, then de-bonding and stereo-pairing for music use, so not really practical. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

La meilleure chose à faire est de connecter les Era 100 pour le surround.

Ensuite, dans Paramètres / [pièce avec Arc, sub, surrounds], faites défiler jusqu'à Surround Audio et sous Musique, sélectionnez « Complet » ou « Full » afin que lorsque vous écoutez de la musique (pas l'audio du téléviseur), vous obteniez la stéréo de l'Arc et des surrounds. Vous obtiendrez également Dolby Atmos (si votre fournisseur de musique le prend en charge sur Sonos – par exemple Apple Music). 

Vous ne pourrez pas obtenir de la musique uniquement dans l'environnement sans les dissocier de l'Arc et les configurer en paire stéréo à chaque fois que vous écoutez de la musique - ce qui, comme l'a dit @nik9669a, n'est pas pratique.

-----------------------

The best thing to do is to connect the Era 100s for surround.

Then in Settings / [room with Arc, sub, surrounds], scroll down to Surround Audio and under Music select ‘Full’ so that when you play music (not TV audio), you will get stereo from the Arc and the surrounds. You will also get Dolby Atmos (if your music provider supports it on Sonos - e.g. Apple Music). 

You will not be able to get music in just the surrounds without unbonding them from the Arc and setting them up as stereo pair every time you listen to music - which as @nik9669a has said, is not practical.

Merci de votre réponse.

Je comprends mieux.

Bonne journée.