Upgrade discount

• 25 February 2024
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7
  • Avid Contributor I
  • 101 replies

Happy Sunday👋

This question might be solved in other topics…i try look around but i could not find any of my wonders.

What is this upgrade discount(or whatever it’s called)?

I was checking my gear and it looks like i got two playbase’s with 15% on each….and then what?

Let’s say i wanted a Era 300. Can i order one and get 30% off? Or it’s just one for one?(15%)

Or let’s say i order a Era 300 bundle(two Era 300’s) witch is discount on….can i get additional 30% off from that deal?

In yours opinion….when and what will be an ideal buy from Sonos with 2x15% upgrade discount?

Enjoy your Day🙏

icon

Best answer by Mr. T 25 February 2024, 14:27

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7

The upgrade credit is an incentive to purchase a new Sonos product from owning an older device.

The 15% upgrade credit has a temporary offer where the discount is 30% until the end of the month.

The upgrade credit can’t be used in conjunction with any other discount/offer.

The discount will be applied to ONE item in your basket. A set, or stereo pair count as one item.

Only you can decide what additional speakers you need, but to take advantage of the current offer, you need to purchase by the end of the month.

Also you do not need to return any device where you activate the upgrade credit and it continues to work as it does today.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

#Mr.T

Thanx for the uplightning…i guess the next time Sonos will have discounted products is probobly in December….my wallet does not allow me any purcases this month anyway. But i did not realize i had 2x15% off and i just purcased 2xEra 300’s & 2xFive’s…. Better luck next time🙃

Userlevel 7

#Mr.T

Thanx for the uplightning…i guess the next time Sonos will have discounted products is probobly in December….my wallet does not allow me any purcases this month anyway. But i did not realize i had 2x15% off and i just purcased 2xEra 300’s & 2xFive’s…. Better luck next time🙃

The upgrade credit on eligible devices can be activated and redeemed at any point in time. 

Userlevel 7

The 15% upgrade credit has a temporary offer where the discount is 30% until the end of the month.

This must be a new policy? I’ve had 15% and 30% discounts depending upon the product that never expired and were not subject to a 30 day or end of the month deadline of any sort. 🤔

Userlevel 7

This must be a new policy? I’ve had 15% and 30% discounts depending upon the product that never expired and were not subject to a 30 day or end of the month deadline of any sort. 🤔

It’s a promo. The first time I’ve seen it applied to the standard 15% upgrade credit, but only until the end of the month.

Userlevel 7

It’s a promo. The first time I’ve seen it applied to the standard 15% upgrade credit, but only until the end of the month.

OK 👍 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

First time ever Sonos does so… might be some new kind of starting a „winter sale“ before introducing some new products. 😉

Is the upgrade program still open? I just heard about it… 😓

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Here: https://www.sonos.com/en-us/upgrade