Skip to main content

UNRELIABLE

• 24 December 2022
  • 3 replies

I have spent hundreds of dollars on my whole house 7 speaker system and it is CONSTANTLY giving me problems overt the past 2 years. It is the MOST UNRELIABLE POS I have ever had to deal with.. I have come to the conclusion that the system actually sucks and I will be selling it all and replacing it with a RELIABLE speaker system.

I could get you up and running in under an hour, but since you’ve resigned yourself to the fact the system “actually sucks”, I’ll not bother.  Instead, I’ll go help someone who actually wants help, and let your rant sink off the front page. 

You don’t say what problems, you’ve put up with them for years, and rather than ask for help you’ve joined this community today to rant. 

If you look on these forums you’ll see several posts like this. When some of the op’s of those threads have then sorted out their networks and eliminated duplicate ip addresses - which is the usual issue for wireless speakers - they are happy. 

Whichever option you take: good luck. 

You’ve had them for “two years”, and Xmas eve is the time you finally join the community for help. Either you have the patience of job, or you’re lying to us.