Answered

unable to connect IKEA Symfonisk to Wifi

• 29 May 2023
  • 1 reply

For some reason every time I try to connect my new IKEA Symfonisk to my wifi network it states that “The connection to your SYMFONISK table lamp was lost move your mobile device closer and make sure that SYMFONISK table lamp is powered on.”, and once I click continue I receive a message stating that the table lamp was added and I can go to settings for further registration. Once I go to settings however, I get I message stating “Lets finish adding your SYMPONISK table lamp to your system” and once I click continue I get a message saying “Your Sonos system must be factory reset before you can register it to a new account. “ I have factory reset my device countless times along with restarting my router and I am looking for more guidance to connect my system!

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 31 May 2023, 15:04

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @richab19 and welcome to Sonos Community!

Please refrain from any further Factory Resets! I understand that the Sonos App is instructing you for one in order to proceed, but since the update is stuck on a loop, the attempts will not do any good.

Have you tried doing the initial Sonos System setup on a different device, when the LED status of the speaker is flashing green?

I recommend reaching out to Sonos Support for live troubleshooting, as they can provide you with information, specific to your system and also guide you for the initial setup.

Please let us know if you have any questions and I hope you’ll get to enjoy your new table lamp to it’s fullest soon!