Skip to main content

I have 5 Sonos one sl and try to install with organize wifi network.I sent all sonos one sl’s Mac address for network security permission already but stilled cannot  link one sl to my account.Wifi connect already and have internet.

I’m not sure exactly what is meant by ‘Mac address for network security permission’, but this certainly sounds like an issue you need to call Sonos Support directly to discuss, and find out why the single device is not being registered. 

Although I might be tempted to factory reset only that one Sonos One SL and try adding it back to my system again, using the ‘add a device’ function, first, before calling. 

Thank you very much Bruce.

The About My System image above only shows the one device. Are you somehow trying to set up a new system rather than add it to the existing system where the other 4 are successfully connected?

Thank you very much for all suggestion. After live chat with Sonos support I can sucess to add all sperkers by reset sonos application and factory reset all speakers.I add first speaker again, after that bring another speakers to same location that can add the first one (Before all speakers are installed in each room already).