Answered

Symfonisk lamp not working

• 31 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi, 

I recently purchased a brand new ikea symfonisk gen 2 lamp. It work great and play music for about 2 hours before it suddenly shut down. I tried plugging it back and the light still work, but the speaker doesn't. I've tried to factory reset it to no avail also. The led indicator on the lamp sometime blink when i plug the power back in but then nothing happen. Can anyone offer a solution or suggestion? Any help is greatly appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 3 April 2023, 12:48

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @vinhgher and welcome to Sonos Community!

I am sharing with you the following page of Sonos LED lights, which explains every state of the LED light and what it means for the speaker.

A flashing white light indicates that the speaker is booting up and connecting to your network.

Please refrain from any further Factory Resets as valuable information that could be used for troubleshooting is lost in that process.

Factory Reset, if done properly, should eventually change the LED light to flashing green, meaning that the speaker is ready to set up as a new speaker in the Sonos App.

If you’ve not managed to get the speaker working, I would suggest reaching out to Sonos Support for some live troubleshooting, as they can assist you further.

I hope this helps.