Skip to main content
Question

Symfonisk does not re-connect to WiFi

• 8 June 2024
  • 0 replies

Hi Sonos Community,

I am seeking support and help regarding an issue with my two Symfonisk speakers. I have had them working perfectly in my Wi-Fi network for several years. Recently, I changed my Wi-Fi to a whole new network, and now I’m encountering a problem with one of the speakers.

Issue Details:

•    Speakers: Two Symfonisk speakers
    •    Wi-Fi Change: Moved to a new network
    •    Current Status:
    •    One speaker is connecting and working perfectly fine on the new Wi-Fi.
    •    The other speaker is not connecting via Wi-Fi at all.
    •    Attempts to Fix:
    •    Using an Ethernet cable, the problematic speaker connects and works fine. However, it stops working as soon as I unplug the Ethernet cable.
    •    I have reset the speaker to its original factory settings, but this did not resolve the issue.
    •    Additional Context:
    •    The issue started after the recent Sonos app update a couple of weeks ago.
    •    The problem is unique to only one of the two speakers.

I have checked other entries in the community, but none seem to match my specific situation. The speaker was functioning perfectly before the network change and the app update, and it still connects via Ethernet but not Wi-Fi.

Has anyone else experienced a similar issue, or does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this? Your insights and help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your support!

Best regards,

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.