Answered

sub mini losing connection

• 18 February 2024
  • 7 replies

Badge

My sub mini runs with 2x one SL’s.  Problem is every day, sometimes 3 times a day, it asks me if I want to add it to a trusted network.  It is the same network everything else Sonos related is on.  This is driving me mad.

Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 23 February 2024, 10:28

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

What is asking you that question?

Never saw this from the Sonos App, so maybe Windows, iOS, Android or your router?

Badge

When I open the Sonos app on my iPhone, there is a red dot on the systems icon, when I open systems it tells me my sub mini isn’t connected, sometimes it gives me the option to connect to my trusted network, and other times it says it cannot find it and to turn it off and on again.  Thing is it is on the same network as the one SL’s and they are not disappearing 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Looks to be an Apple issue, try a search on “apple trusted network” to get the settings you’d need to tweak.

Badge

Hi Stanley, I can’t see how it can be a trust issue as I have 9 speakers connected and it is only the sub mini that keeps asking to join my trusted network

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Sorry I can’t be more help, I know next to nothing about Apple gear. 

Hopefully someone else will have a different suggestion.

Badge

Cheers Stanley

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Jonski489 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

This is quite strange - I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.