Skip to main content

I have 4 speakers. Since last week I have been able to use just 2 of them as my device doesn't see the other two. I tried to  reset them, but without any success. Is it possible that the problem is my device?  I use the older type of iphone.

I have 4 speakers. Since last week I have been able to use just 2 of them as my device doesn't see the other two. I tried to  reset them, but without any success. Is it possible that the problem is my device?  I use the older type of iphone.

Try logging out of the app and logging back in.

Your devices are fine. You’ll just have to wait until Sonos fix basic functionality in their app.

First off, Sonos App is majorly flawed and will seemingly not work for unknown reasons. I have found that completely deleting the App from from your phone and re-installing helped SOMETIMES. Other times deleting it has only help with one speaker and not the other and sometimes if can’t find either. It is truly a cluster@#$% of an App and I am super surprised that they can make wonderful speakers, but cannot figure out how to create a stable app that connects 100% of the time to their products. 

I am hoping tomorrow will be a new day and I will factory reset my speakers, re-instal the app, and pray to baby Jesus that it works. 

If you find a process that works, please share!