Answered

speakers

• 7 December 2023
  • 3 replies

I upgraded my eero system to an eero 6 mesh system that I need to use to get music through my old, brick building.  I have 9 Sonos speakers 7 are all playing one thing, 2 won’t play - or if they play it shuts the others off.  They all used to work together - now they do not.

Suggestions?  I’ve tried everything!

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 7 December 2023, 15:42

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Carleenkramer, welcome to the Sonos Community!

I’ve had a look into your system as there are a few auto-diagnostics. Your speakers are all part of the same system, but it looks like the two speakers that are missing are one a separate access point from the other speakers. 

I would recommend power cycling your Eero’s mesh nodes and trying again, as it seems like the nodes aren’t connecting properly. If power cycling doesn’t help, I’d suggest reaching out to Eero support as they’ll be able to look into your network and see why this node isn’t connecting with the others.

I hope this helps!

How do you power cycle??

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Carleenkramer,

By power cycle, I just mean powering those devices off for around one to two minutes, then powering them back on.

I hope this helps!