Skip to main content
Question

Sound turns off when using Apple Music and new Sonos app

I’ve used Sonos products successfully for years...until the release of the new app.  After spending 5-6 hours waiting in the queue and on chat sessions, the problem persisits.  When using the app to play through any of our 15 devices, or a combination of them, the audio will quit.  The music still appears to be playing, but the audio is out.   I asked to chat tech to elevate my issue to a next level tech and for a direct line to a tech so I don’t have to wait online.  No such luck.  So I wait for at least 45 minutes to speak to a tech and have to repeat everything that’s been done.  Nothing has changed in my home with my network, location of my speakers, or devices that may cause interference.  If I’m asked one more time to isolate the problem, I will scream.

I have isolated the problem for you Sonos, the app release and my paid music service of choice, are not compatible.  

I will spend my time waiting to talk with reps and or chat with reps letting giving your products 0 star reviews and explain why.  

0 replies

Be the first to reply!