Skip to main content

Hi,

the “genious” SONOS marketing try to force me to upgrade my system:

3x SONOS Play:3
1x SONOS Bridge
1x SONOS Amp

After removing one Play:3 i CANNOT ADD IT AGAIN to my system…  again and again foring me into update process, which FAILS every time and telling me I should buy new components!

I really start to HATE SONOS!!

Vielleicht möchten Sie dies im forum auf Deutsch, veröffentlichen. Die meisten Leute in diesem Forum lesen die Sprache nicht.

@ThomasHH, If the Play:3 has accidentally been migrated to S2, there’s probably a way to revert it to S1. But as there is going to be a lot Question & Answer I’d advise you to the German Sonos forum as well. It would make the task easier. :slight_smile:

First of all I speak fluent English and German, but thank for your ADVICE getting me out here... 

Second, the problem is solved by deleting my completely working setup with all music subscriptions and by SETTING IT UP NEW to integrate a third Play:3 speaker again as other USER described here. 

Thank you SONOS for this exierence and fun at 31.december 2020, just before my guests arrive🙏

Bye

Second, the problem is solved by deleting my completely working setup with all music subscriptions and by SETTING IT UP NEW to integrate a third Play:3 speaker again as other USER described here. 

I guess with the cost of losing settings and all entries in “My Sonos” which could have been avoided.

Happy New Year!