Skip to main content

Sonos system won’t connect.. new app version is worse than the old kno

• 20 July 2024
  • 0 replies

I have 5 Sonos speakers… a Sonos ARC and 4 Sonos ONEs. Everything has been fine the last few years with minimal problems.

The other morning I woke and the system couldn’t be found and it wouldn’t connect through basic troubleshooting steps.

I factory reset the speakers after the app said it cannot connect and they still wouldn’t connect.

No changes have been made to my modem and router and this has been confirmed with my provider.

I contacted Sonos support, and after waiting 35 minutes and talking for that also, all they did was run through everything I told them I already did. 

Then, 5 hours later in the evening the system miraculously just shows up. I didn’t do anything. 

That lasted for less than a day, now my 4 Sonos ONEs cannot connect yet the ARC is fine. 

Again all troubleshooting steps have been followed. This seems to be so glitchy ever since the new app version came through. Never had any serious problems with the older version. I’m about done with these speakers at this point. Pretty disappointed in the amount of time I have to waste just to get them working again. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!