Skip to main content
Question

Sonos Sub Gen 3 Rubber L Shape Feet

• 4 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello everyone , The problem I have a sub gen 3, and  the L Shape rubber feet have gone missing? Ive only moved it for cleaning purposes but just noticed only one of the rubber L shaped  feet is left on, Can anyone help me please? The sub comes with them of course built in I thought but obviously they are just rubber stickers and they have dropped off and I had no idea and I cant find them, only one remains? Is this normal?
I assumed the sub would be one fixed part with fixed feet and not flimsy stuck on feet at this price point?

What do you guys think? Should I make a template and use a normal furniture floor foam pad? Or can I buy them anywhere? A few of my searches revealed that other customers contacted Sonos by email and got sent the round pads free, but they sit on the side of the unit when laying horizontally. I only have the CEO address from the APP? Obviously that gets ignored! And the phone is a few hours wait or I can speak with a Bot? Does anyone know the contact email for replacement parts or customer support for Sonos? Or even guide me to a direct place for new ones to purchase myself. Thanks in advance for reading this and taking your time up. Peter 

3 replies

SONOS does not sell parts. If you search long enough you may be able to find matching feet, however, you may need to purchase a few hundred.

My suggestion is to remove the remaining foot and purchase feet locally. Self adhesive feet will be the most practical.

Badge

Thanks. Ive contacted them today. They agreed to replace them free of charge! However, the invoice they sent was of the round felt pads for the sides like others said happens. Ive responded asking for the L shaped ones to see if they can? They must have parts if they make the sub! Maybe not for sale. But they agreed to help. 

why buy 100? Where from? And yeah I will DIY it if I cannot get originals off SONOS. Thankyou for trying to help. 

Some websites selling parts have minimum orders of hundreds or thousands.