Sonos Return

• 5 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Mr. Spence,

I tried Sonos for the first time and was excited to do so. My colleagues have told me about the Sonos brand for years and on their urging I purchased three Sonos Move (2) directly from Sonos.

My order arrived and all three Sonos Move (2) had issues with not being packaged correctly and damage on all the units. I waited over an hour on hold and spoke to a Sonos customer service representative who assured me the issues will be investigated and I will receive an email. I had to call another four times and chat twice to receive a return label to return the three damaged units. When I tried using the return label for each unit, only one return label was valid and I paid for a box and sent all three units back with the one label.

It has been over a month since the units were received and I still do not have my refund. The offshore customer service cannot transfer to a supervisor, does not understand issues and is a nightmare to speak with. I cannot believe my experience has been so rife with issues and I wanted to reach out to you personally to let you know of my customer experience.

Thank you,

Dr. Powell-Stevenson

5 replies

Dr. Powell-Stevenson,

You may want to note that this forum is for the Sonos community, and not direct communication with Sonos higher ups. I’m relatively certain that the CEO doesn’t read these forums. It is possible, I would think, that your concern will be included in a report, and passed up the chain, but would be unlikely to land at the CEO’s desk.

Airgetlam, 

At this juncture, anything not to sit through the hour hold time and multiple representatives who cannot do anything is worth a shot. 

Thanks for the reply!

Dr. Powell-Stevenson

Just wanted to ensure your expectations were set properly. I hope you’re able to get this situation resolved. Best of luck. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@DrPowellMD1 .. this might help..his email listed..good luck

Dogdad, 

I have tried that twice. Nothing seems to work. I don’t get a response and I am going to have to dispute the charge.