Skip to main content

I used to have a TV that works perfectly with Sonos Ray but due to not researching properly.

My TV is sold and I am left with 

1. Sonos Ray with an optical audio
  2. Apple TV 4k 

I like to find options that can still use them together with a projector. Would anyone have any idea? 

would simply buying this fix my problem? I don’t really want to get rid of my sound bar since is only 6 months of usage

HDMI 2.0 Audio Extractor 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 HDR D-o-l-b-y Vision 18Gbps - SPDIF Optical 5.1CH+3.5mm Stereo Audio Breakout, CEC, D-o-l-b-y Digital Audio Decoder,Set EDID/Audio/Down-scale/HDCP by DIP,EX11PRO https://amzn.asia/d/d8hAQbt

The unit might have the capability that you need, but there are some language issues in the writeup that bother me. For example the minimum power supply voltage required is 24V, yet the maximum allowed is 5V. I have no idea what this means: “ EZCOO Support】10 years OEM factory production capacity;” Finally, the unit is not currently available from the source you indicated.

Thanks for going through the fine details. 
I’m not sure either it looks like a converter might do the job? But I’m open to any suggestion that is less than the $200 mark.