Answered

Sonos play 1 & sonos one's both struggling in stereo pair mode

• 2 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I have two Sonos ones in my bedroom one is a first GEN the other is a second GEN. Prior to using them in my bedroom they were surround speakers in my living room. I have since taken them from that group factory reset them then pair them together in stereo mode. My problem is only one speaker plays when it's in stereo mode. It's not the balance issue because I've already checked that. Sometimes if I airplay through my laptop it'll do stereo mode but most the time it's only one speaker even though they're both paired together. I factory set the speakers a few times now and still the same issue. So I have decided to put them back as surroundsound and move my Sonos play one speakers that were surroundsound's into my bedroom. I also am having the same issue with my Sonos play ones. They are in stereo mode but only one speaker plays a sound even though they are balanced correctly. I have factory reset them as well and that still doesn't fix the issue. What am I missing here?  My Wi-Fi connection is very good in this spot.  Both Sonos ones and play 1’s were perfect as surround sounds and played in stereo mode when playing music when grouped with the beam and sub. 

Thoughts?  Suggestions?

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 2 May 2022, 21:08

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Separate them as a stereo pair, swap the position of the speakers, and pair them again as a stereo pair.