Answered

Sonos play 1 does stops playback

• 13 March 2021
  • 1 reply

I changed my router so I reinstalled my two Play 1s. That was all fine, but now both devices  stops playback after about 2-3 minutes from Spotify and after that the Sonos devices cannot be detected from any app including the Sonis app. I can unplug and plug them back and then play some minutes again before playback stops. This happens from iphone/Android/Ipads/computer. 

I have installed my Sonos devices on a 2.4 Ghz that is set up to be compatible with the, now, old, Sonos devices. 

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 13 March 2021, 20:55

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Sounds like a local wifi interference issue, or even potentially a duplicate IP address, which tend to go away after the router renews leases. Beyond the information in that linked FAQ, I’d certainly recommend a WiFi refresh of your Sonos. Unplug all Sonos devices from power, and while they are unplugged, reboot your router. When the router comes back up, go ahead and plug back in the Sonos devices.