Skip to main content
Question

SONOS ONE SL WHITE not powering on

• 11 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello, 

Why has my SONOS ONE SL WHITE suddenly stopped working? I purchased 4 of them at the same time in February 2023. Since then I’ve had 1 which has been playing up, I had to return 1 of them a month later as it was faulty and turning on ( I tried all the steps online about resetting ) and then received another one from JB-Hifi only to now find this one not powering on. The others work fine, drop out every not and then but still manageable.. Can anyone help? Not very happy with this purchase right now, It’s only lasted just over 12 months while my speaker I got from Kmart has lasted me well over that... 

Thank you!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @ONE SL - not powering on, welcome to the Sonos Community!

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had this issue with your previous and replacement speaker. If your speakers LED isn’t showing any light when plugged in and powered on, then it may indeed be a power-on-failure.

Before returning the speaker, a few things I’d recommend you try would be a different wall socket or power cable. If the replacement speaker is plugged into the same place or using the same cable, then it’s possible (though unlikely) that the failure is with those. If you’ve tried these already, then reaching out to our support team to discuss with them would be the best solution, as they have the necessary tools available to help troubleshoot your speaker with you.

I hope this helps!