Skip to main content

Hi

I have a stereo pair in the Kitchen made up of a One and a One SL speaker.

Recently if I join the Living Room to the Kitchen, I start getting drop outs or players stopping or general unreliability.

I looked at the Network Matrix under the http://playerip:1400/support/review URL and noticed that the One SL speaker show as white and has text of “Noise Floor: 0, 0, 0, 0 undefined” whereas all the others have values and ‘undefined’ showing as something similar to ‘OFDM ANI level:0’

I have factory reset both the Kitchen One speakers but it still shows like this. Does this mean there is a problem with the WiFi adapter inside it or what else is wrong?

Many thanks

Rob

Newer Sonos devices no longer display the noise / signal levels in the matrix, so this is normal.

Factory resets are not your friend, they rarely cure issues and erase log data Sonos could use to troubleshoot. Save them for when Sonos tells you to do them.

Wait for the issue to happen again, submit a diagnostic within about 10 minutes and contact Sonos support with the number of the diagnostic to have them look at your internal data that is hidden from customers.