Answered

Sonos One SL and Sonos Roam

• 14 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

I have Sonos One SL in my living / dining room where we watch movies, listen to music etc. I just purchased a Sonos Roam for the bedroom / deck. I’m wondering if I can set it up so it either plays the same music we have playing in the living room AND / OR to play independently, so we can just have it playing if say we are only in the bedroom or out on the deck. If I’m working around the house, it’s nice to have the same thing playing wherever I go but when we are only in one area, it’s nice to have the audio playing only in that area. Make sense?

Thanks for your help. I’m sure this has been addressed in an article somewhere but I guess I didn’t have the right keywords to find it.

icon

Best answer by nik9669a 14 March 2024, 08:55

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Yes.
That’s the “group” function: to select multiple rooms and have the same music source playing in both, in sync. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Touch the icon to the right of the volume slider in one room, and the list of rooms comes up. Select the ones you want to group. 

Once they’re playing, the volume slider defaults to group volume control. Tap the slider and volume sliders for each room in the group will appear. 

Badge

AWESOME! Thank you 🙏🏻😃