Answered

Sonos One keeps dropping out and then disappears from Sonos sources

• 17 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello, I have noted for several months that our 2 Sonos One speakers suddenly stop playing, often after just a few mintues but sometimes after an hour or more of streaming.  Then I cannot find them in either the Sonos app or the Spotify App.  At that point, I unplug one of the speakers, and sometimes I turn the wifi off and back on, and in a few minutes I can see the speaker pair again in both apps.  But often they stop  again shortly after that. I do not have that issue with the other 3 Sonos Play speakers I have.  We do routinely turn our wifi off at night and back on in the morning - that may aggravate the problem.  The speakers are about 15-20 feet from our ATT router and I think the signal is strong in the kitchen.  Any thoughts or solutions?  Thank you for any ideas or next steps. 

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 17 December 2023, 01:11

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Sounds a lot like a duplicate IP address issue. Try unplugging all of your Sonos devices, and while they’re powered off, reboot the router. Give the router a couple of minutes to reboot and reload everything, then plug back in your Sonos devices, and test.