Skip to main content

During the setup, after selecting the room the linking to account keeps failing.

I hear the audible PIN and press the button in the back, but it still keeps failing.

I have tried all the usual drill steps of restarting phone, router, hard reset the Sonos one, removing and reinstalling app, using another phone and such. I have also connected it directly to router via ethernet. Still no luck. 

I have 5 other sonos products (including one gen2) that are on my wifi network and working fine which makes me think that the wifi network itself is not an issue and I set one other device up as recently as 5 days ago. 

Self-answering: After spending over an hour waiting to be connected to a Sonos associate, they asked me for diagnostics (which I provided) and they then asked me to “reset app” and re log in and then adding the Sonos one, which did the trick.

Help. Can’t set up my Sonos One with the app!

Logout of the Sonos app. Close the app reopen it and login. Then go to the unregistered speakers and hit the fix it button. Should connect right away. Had this issue just the other day with ERA300