Skip to main content

My Sonos one worked perfectly until one night my internet cut out, it disappeared from the app and will not reconnect. I’ve factory reset it 5 different times. All my other Sonos devices connected okay and didn’t disappear from the app. I spoke to someone and said it’s something to do with the software update that came out for it, it still won’t connect to my app, has anyone else had this issue? 

Have you tried wiring the One to your router? It may just need an update and a cable will help.

@Zharrison03  

I would also check routers ip list of known devices and delete the one from there. 

Have you tried wiring the One to your router? It may just need an update and a cable will help.

Yeah I tried wiring it to the router with an Ethernet cable and it didn’t do anything 

@Zharrison03  

I would also check routers ip list of known devices and delete the one from there. 

How do I do that? 

Too late for you but for other folks, the Factory Reset rarely solves issues and often makes them worse.

Save it for a last resort, after working with Sonos Support.

@Zharrison03  

How do I do that? 

Enter your routers ui via a web browser. Simply type routers own ip in address line. Then you might enter a standard username and password (take a look at you routers manual). 
The ui mostly is self describing. 
 Just navigate to network devices list and look out for name or mac address of the Sonos device and delete the entry.