sonos FIVE sonido tonos medios pobres

• 5 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Buenas, he adquirido un sonos FIVE, y los sonidos tonos medios están como pobres, el sonido medio suena como enlatado, apagado alguna recomendación? Los graves y agudos muy bien, pero el sonido no es hifi ni por asomo, está muy lejos de ello

Moderator edit:
Google Translate-

Hello, I have purchased a Sonos FIVE, and the mid-tone sounds are poor, the mid-range sound sounds like canned, off, any recommendations? The bass and treble are very good, but the sound is not hifi by any means, it is very far from it

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Raul five 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

I’m sorry to hear that you are not entirely happy with the sound of your new Sonos Five.

If you have an iPhone or iPad (or if you can borrow access to one for a few minutes while on your network), then I recommend that you perform TruePlay Tuning: Settings » System » [room with Five] » TruePlay » TruePlay Tuning.

If that does not resolve matters to your satisfaction, or if you do not have access to an iOS device, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports, though it may be worth trying a reboot of the speaker and changing location slightly first.

I hope this helps.

Google Translate:

¡Bienvenido a la comunidad Sonos!

Lamento saber que no estás del todo satisfecho con el sonido de tu nuevo Sonos Five.

Si tiene un iPhone o iPad (o si puede pedir prestado acceso a uno durante unos minutos mientras está en su red), le recomiendo que realice TruePlay Tuning: Configuración » Sistema » [habitación con cinco] » TruePlay » TruePlay Tuning.

Si eso no resuelve el problema a su satisfacción, o si no tiene acceso a un dispositivo iOS, le recomiendo que se ponga en contacto con nuestro equipo de soporte técnico, quienes tienen herramientas a su disposición que les permitirán brindarle consejos específicos para su El sistema Sonos y lo que informa, aunque primero puede valer la pena intentar reiniciar el altavoz y cambiar ligeramente la ubicación.

Espero que esto ayude.