Answered

Sonos Five and Play:3 keep dropping from the controller

• 25 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

My Five and Play:3 keep disappearing from the controller. I can add them to the system successfully, but then part way through the day or by the next day they’re not in the controller anymore. All software is on the latest version.

I also have several Connects throughout the building that aren’t having any issues, so I assume this is wifi settings problem. I’d appreciate any advice.

Router: ARRIS TG1672G
Access Point: Ubiquiti UAP-AC-Pro

I have three APs of the same model that are all on the same settings:

icon

Best answer by twenty2 25 August 2022, 21:58

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Do you have any/multiple Sonos wired to your router?

Arris TG-1682G compatibility

Otherwise, I would select either channel 1,6 or 11 for your 2.4GHz band rather than Auto.

Badge

Yes, I’ve got 5 Connects hardwired to switches. Nothing is connected directly to the router. I’ve got three Ubiquiti US-48-500W switches, the Connects are in different ones depending on their location.

I’ll try setting a channel in the APs and see if that helps. Thanks.

Badge

No luck with setting the 2.4 GHz radio channels to 1, 6 or 11. I tried all three and the Five still drops from the system shortly after being added.

Badge

I decided to just hardwire it. If a mod wants to close this thread, please go ahead.