Answered

Sonos Era 100 not connecting to Sony PS-LX310BT Turntable via bluetooth

• 17 April 2024
  • 5 replies

I recently bought two sonos era 100 speakers and no matter what I do neither one of them will connect to my sony PS-LX310BT turntable. I’ve had the turntable for awhile now and it has no problem connecting to other bluetooth speakers but they just won’t connect to my era 100 speakers.

icon

Best answer by Schlumpf 20 April 2024, 03:58

View original

5 replies

Odd. Have you disabled the other Bluetooth connections when trying to set up the connection to your Sonos?

These Era 100s aren’t set up as surround speakers, perchance? The Sonos software turns off the line in and Bluetooth functions when the Era speakers (both Era 300 and Era 100) are used as surrounds. 

Yeah I’ve tried it with and without surround sound mode and they just wont connect

Well, they shouldn’t connect at all when the Era 100s are being used as surrounds. I’d recommend that you call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Yeah I’ve tried it with and without surround sound mode and they just wont connect

There was a similar issue last days on another thread and the solution was to reset all bt pairings on the Sony by holding the bt pairing button for at least 10 seconds. After that a new pairing was successful. 

Wow this actually worked I was sitting here thinking about getting the sonos turntable and having to spend more money on this setup but not anymore thank you so much!!!