Skip to main content

Ok, new to the Sonos product family but what I am wanting to do is to have a Turntable with wireless speaker/s that can be used with the turntable as well as with streaming music, TV audio, etc.  It looks like if i get the Project Debut Sonos Edition turntable i would need the ERA 100 with the line adapter cable.  I am assuming the i could put the ERA 100 next to the turntable connected to it with the line adapter cable.  If i were to also get two ERA 300 speakers and put them on each side of a TV in another room….does the ERA 100 that is line connected to the Turntable allow it to also play the music on the 2 ERA 300’s?    

Yes, the Line-In source can be played on any and all Sonos devices.  However, there is no way for the TV to play through the Era 300’s.  The only devices with the HDMI-ARC/optical connections needed for TV are the soundbars (Arc, Beam, Ray) and the Amp. 

Are there any setups/speakers with the Turntable that would allow for a true wireless speaker option?  I would rather not have to have the speaker directly wired to the turntable since it is in a side area of the romm (not front and center for listening) but I think the only way to do this is to purchase a Sonos Port or Amp and have it connected to the turntable.  I feel like a Sonus Port would act like a connected speaker but without it being a speaker.  

Are there any setups/speakers with the Turntable that would allow for a true wireless speaker option?  I would rather not have to have the speaker directly wired to the turntable since it is in a side area of the romm (not front and center for listening) but I think the only way to do this is to purchase a Sonos Port or Amp and have it connected to the turntable.  I feel like a Sonus Port would act like a connected speaker but without it being a speaker.  

Victrola makes a turntable that is designed to work with Sonos wirelessly.  

https://victrola.com/products/victrola-stream-carbon-works-with-sonos-turntable

That is the only option out there.

Another Idea,

What about a BEAM 2 for under the TV and an Era 100 line adapted to the Turntable.  I’m thinking the Era 100 is small enough fit on a small 30” wide Turntable Furniture Stand i have.  Would this solution work by allowing me to play Vinyl over the Era 100 and The Beam 2, and also allow me to stream music on the Era 100/Beam 2, AND allow me to use the Beam 2 for the TV?

Another Idea,

What about a BEAM 2 for under the TV and an Era 100 line adapted to the Turntable.  I’m thinking the Era 100 is small enough fit on a small 30” wide Turntable Furniture Stand i have.  Would this solution work by allowing me to play Vinyl over the Era 100 and The Beam 2, and also allow me to stream music on the Era 100/Beam 2, AND allow me to use the Beam 2 for the TV?

Yes, it would.  You can even play the line-in source on the Beam only and have the Era 100 silent.  You can actually set the Line-In to autoplay whenever it detects a signal, and assign it to a default room (which can be any room on your system). 

Thank you for all your help!