Skip to main content

My Sonos system continuously stops playing music for 10 seconds, then will start back up. I submitted a diagnostic and got this number: Does anyone know what could be happening? 

Moderator edit: Diagnostics number removed, but recorded

Maybe after power-cycling the speaker, try some of the things mentioned in this support link…

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/reduce-wireless-interference

And unfortunately, your diagnostic is for Sonos employee’s eyes only, none of us in this community can see its details. You’ll need to wait for a moderator, or call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

HELP?!  i’ve read a bunch of your posts and you seem very knowledgeable.  i’m getting zero help from sonos support and on hold for hours when i call. 
suddenly after the new app, i can’t use my system at all.  i’ve unplugged, rebooted router -- all the tips i’ve read in posts, etc.  nothing is working.  i’m really sad.
what do you suggest?  thank you!

HELP?!  i’ve read a bunch of your posts and you seem very knowledgeable.  i’m getting zero help from sonos support and on hold for hours when i call. 
suddenly after the new app, i can’t use my system at all.  i’ve unplugged, rebooted router -- all the tips i’ve read in posts, etc.  nothing is working.  i’m really sad.
what do you suggest?  thank you!

Perhaps go onto describe your Sonos setup and the connected network in detail, explain what has happened (so far) exactly …and then maybe someone ‘might’ be able to assist you. Only the crystal ball here just isn’t working at the moment.

thanks for your reply.  i’m not very techy so not even sure how to describe it…. i have it all connected via wifi on my home wifi.  no ethernet cables.  does that help?

@cjames11abc,

Keeping it all very simple, If you’ve switched off and rebooted your router, speaker(s) and mobile controller device too, one at a time …and Sonos still is not working for you after that, It maybe best if you carry on and keep trying to contact/chat with Sonos Support Staff and provide them with the necessary details over the phone and see if you can get it resolved that way. It will perhaps save all the to-ing & fro-ing here.

Hope you can get things sorted.👍