Answered

Produkter försvinner vid stream

• 2 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Hallå hallå,

flyttade nyligen och fick ny router i bostaden. 

Har en One och Beam som verkar störa ut varandra när jag streamar musik. 

Båda är installerade på nätverket men när jag börjar spela musik i den ena högtalaren försvinner den andra i listan och jag kan inte parkoppla. 

Någon som upplevt samma och har lösning på problemet? 

Moderator edit:
Google Translate-

Hello Hello,

recently moved and got a new router in the home.

Have a One and Beam that seem to interfere with each other when I stream music.

Both are installed on the network but when I start playing music on one speaker the other disappears from the list and I can't pair.

Anyone experienced the same and have a solution to the problem?

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 4 January 2024, 17:29

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @FilleP, welcome to the Sonos Community!

How are you playing music to your speakers, is it through the Sonos app, are you using a music service’s app via direct control, or via Airplay? 

If you’re using the Sonos app, the speakers shouldn’t disappear when you initiate playback. Try grouping the speakers in the Sonos app and then starting the music stream. Does it still only stream to one and have the other not show in the app?

If you’re using Airplay or casting via direct control, then devices missing from here are generally due to network issues. I would suggest checking our system requirements to make sure you don’t have any unsupported networking equipment. If you try to start the stream from a different phone, tablet, or computer, do the speakers still only show one at a time?

I would also recommend you power cycle your router and Sonos speakers and leave them off for around one to two minutes before powering back on.

I hope this information helps!

Google Translate:

Hej @FilleP, välkommen till Sonos Community!

Hur spelar du musik till dina högtalare, är det via Sonos-appen, använder du en musiktjänsts app via direktkontroll eller via Airplay?

Om du använder Sonos-appen ska högtalarna inte försvinna när du startar uppspelning. Prova att gruppera högtalarna i Sonos-appen och starta sedan musikströmmen. Strömmar den fortfarande bara till den ena och har den andra inte visat sig i appen?

Om du använder Airplay eller castar via direkt kontroll, beror enheter som saknas här i allmänhet på nätverksproblem. Jag skulle föreslå att du kontrollerar våra systemkrav för att se till att du inte har någon nätverksutrustning som inte stöds. Om du försöker starta streamen från en annan telefon, surfplatta eller dator, visar högtalarna fortfarande bara en åt gången?

Jag skulle också rekommendera att du slår på routern och Sonos-högtalarna och låter dem vara avstängda i cirka en till två minuter innan du slår på dem igen.

Jag hoppas att denna information hjälper!

Hey @Jamie A ,

thanks for the reply. 

Yeah so the problem is when I open the Sonos S2 app I either see my beam or the One so I cant group them from the start. First when I stream music to one of them the next one that is quite appears. 

Same if I cast from Spotify, but in Spotify both are showing but when I try to group them one of them goes away.. 

Do you think it might have something to do with the beam is connected to the router with a cable and the One is on wifi? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @FilleP,

This can be caused by two difference scenarios, either the Beam and One are actually separate Sonos systems, or that they aren’t connected to the same subnet.

I’ve had a look into your account and can see that it is the case where you have two separate systems. The best way to resolve this is to Factory Reset one of your speakers, then add it to your existing system.

It doesn’t matter what speaker you reset, but I’d suggest resetting the speaker that you aren’t currently connected to. So if you see the Sonos Beam, reset the One, and vice versa. I would however advise against resetting both. You’ll lose any changes you made to the system if you do this, so only reset one device.

Once you have the speaker reset and the LED is flashing green, you should get a pop-up in the Sonos app asking you to set your device up.

I hope this helps!