products not found

• 5 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Hello,

before posting I tried following the existing guides but without achieving the result I wished.

After changing my internet provider I 2 Sonos one SL weren't found on the app(S2). 

Until so far I have tried factory reset, app reset and tried to set up a new system through Ethernet cable. What I have "accomplished" so far is only one speaker playing and only when it's connected with an Ethernet cable, although WiFi option is enabled. Both of them never worked together. Also when I try without the Ethernet cable both of them have the whole spectrum of led lights blinking. Has someone an idea?? because I ready to give up😩

Thank you all in advance 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Does this help?

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/1061?language=en_US

Unfortunately not. The app sees the new router however can't find the products and I manage only one speaker to play with an Ethernet cable connected.

When you have one speaker working and connected by Ethernet, leave it connected and go into the Settings, System, Add Product and see if you can add the other

Either way, please post back at that point.

I did as you said unfortunately the problem remains. The App doesn't see the second speaker. I tried pushing the button behind the speaker and the orange light started blinking and then it remained stable.

I would hope you’ve referred to the LED states FAQ. It sure sounds like that speaker needs to be set up again, after a power cycle. However, it might be a good thing if you were to call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.